ENTREPRENEURSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM (EDP) 2020
ICE Center, University of Dhaka
Dear Innovators and Entrepreneurs,
The Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship (ICE) Center of the University of Dhaka is inviting passionate, innovative, and enterprising students, alumni and faculty members of the University of Dhaka to apply for the inaugural “Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP) 2020”.
The EDP 2020 is a 100 hours capacity building program designed to equip the current and potential entrepreneurs with relevant knowledge, skills, and experience, and help them to nurture their entrepreneurial mindset.
Key features of the EDP 2020 include:
- MIT designed and developed curriculum focusing on a) Who is your customer, b) What can you do for your customer, c) How does your customer acquire your product, d) How do you make money off your product, e) How do you design and build your product, and f) How do you scale your business.
- Intensive and practical oriented program with training, boot camp and field visits
- Training and mentorship provided by relevant Government, Universities, Industries and Development Organization (GUIDE) experts;
- Opportunities to pitch idea/solutions with potential investors.
- Life-long mentorship and linkages for financial support
The program will select 41 promising ideas/solutions targeted towards addressing various socio-economic challenges and opportunities in Bangladesh and guide them to become impactful, sustainable, and learning enterprises. We believe that these 41 ideas/solutions will play a significant role in our country’s development journey i.e. to become a developed nation by 2041.
The program gives special emphasis on the people, their passion and innovation-driven initiatives. In addition, ideas/solutions focusing on addressing the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) 2030 will be considered an important criterion for selection.
The deadline for submitting your ideas/solutions is January 31, 2020 (extended). The program mostly will take place on the weekends.
We are proud to dedicate this first 100 hours “Entrepreneurship Development Program (EDP)” to honor the year-long celebration of the “Mujib Year” marking the birth centenary of the Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman, the greatest alumni of the country’s oldest, largest and premier academic Institution.
For any further information or clarification, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working together to guide your ideas/solutions towards an impactful, sustainable, and learning enterprise.
Md. Rashedur Rahman
Executive Director, Innovation, Creativity and Entrepreneurship (ICE) Center
Associate Professor, Department of Organization Strategy and Leadership
University of Dhaka
* The ICE Center of the University of Dhaka is the first of its kind Government-Universities-Industries-Development Organizations (GUIDE) collaboration towards developing an Innovation-Driven Entrepreneurial and Developed Bangladesh.
বাংলা এবং ইংরেজি উভয় মাধ্যমেই উত্তর গ্রহণযোগ্য|
Applications are closed.